Sorry, this job has expired.
Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Make a difference in our residents' lives! At Diversicare we live our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Compassion, and Teamwork & Stewardship every day with every life we touch, providing exceptional healthcare and exceeding expectations.
We are now seeking a Maintenance Technician (Tech)| HVAC Technician (Tech).
As a Maintenance Technician (Tech) | HVAC Technician (Tech) you will perform a variety of duties in and around the building and grounds.
Diversicare offers a comprehensive employee benefit package, including:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
• Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Life insurance
• 401(k) Plan with matching contribution
• Vacation, holiday, and sick time accruals
• Continuing education
• Career path planning
• High school diploma/GED or otherwise show ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions.
• Must have demonstrated HVAC repair experience.
• Intermediate skill set in electric and plumbing repair highly desired.
• Knowledge of water heaters, generators commercial kitchen equipment and refrigeration would be a plus but not required.
• Knowledge of building codes, safety regulations and blueprint interpretation.
• Must have basic computer literacy.
• Must have a positive attitude toward the elderly.
• Perform preventative maintenance and maintain maintenance records as instructed.
• Perform building and equipment repairs, as per work order requests.
• Perform fire safety equipment tests under the guidance of the Regional Maintenance Director.
• Inspect building systems as scheduled and log findings.
• Coordinate maintenance services with department managers to ensure building and equipment performance without interruption.
• Perform basic carpentry, drywall, flooring and painting as required to maintain favorable building appearance.
• Maintain the building in good repair and in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
• Follow established safety rules and Policies & Procedures of building.
• Order equipment and supplies as necessary and maintain proper records of repairs and purchases.
• Drive for company business with either company vehicle or personal vehicle.
• Maintain resident confidentiality and treat residents with kindness, dignity, and respect.
Apply in person or via e-mail using quick apply with resume attached.
Diversicare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.